- 3 cups(600ml) water
- 4g powdered dashi or 15〜20g katsuobushi
- your favorite ingredients
- 30 - 36 g miso paste
- The case of powdered dashi
Bring water to a simmer and put 4g powdered dashi in it.
- The case of katsuobushi
Boil water, and put katsuobushi in it
Turn off the heat and wait for a few minutes. Never keep boilng. Strain it and get rid of katsuobushi.
2. Add Ingredients
Add your favorite ingredients to dashi stock, and cook them in a pan.
3. Add miso paste
Put 30 - 36g miso paste in a cup, add enough dashi stock from the pan to dissolve miso paste. Then pour it into the pan and stir. Turn off the heat and serve the miso soup.
* the salt content of miso varies by type and from brand to brand, so taste it as you use it.
* Never keep boiling after addition of miso paste. Because miso flavor is reduced by it
Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199