Tonjiru(pork and vegetable miso soup)
- 2cups(400ml) dashi stock
- 30〜45g miso paste
- 50〜100g thinly sliced pork
- vegetables as desired(taro or potato, carrot, onion, daikon, burdock root, konnyaku, etc)
- tofu as desired
1. Cut all the vegetables into bite-size, the tofu into cubes.
2. Heat a small amount of oil in a flying pan, fry pork. when it turns color, add vegetables, and stir-fly.
3. Add dashi stock, simmer until vegetables are soft while removing the scum.
4.Add tofu and miso.
* Sprinkle ichimi or shichimi with your liking.
* Instant Tonjiru
Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199