Curry and Rice
This is a basic of japanese curry.
Most of Japanese people are very fond of curry rice.
Ingredients:Please refer to nidanjuku curry, kokumaro curry, vermont curry
- solid curry as needed
- meat(beef,pork,chicken) as needed
- onion as needed
- carrot as needed
- potato as needed
- water as needed
* You can add your favorite ingredients such as shrimp,mushuroom,beans and so on.
1. Cut the meat into easy-to-eat pieces. sprinkle on the salt and black pepper, and knead it into them.
Cut the potato into bite-size pieces, the onion into wedges and carrot into chunks.
2. Heat the oil and fry the meat. When the meat chages color, add the vegetables, and stir-fry together.
You should stir-fry the vegetables very well to bring out the sweetness of them.
3. Pour water and cook them. (You can add tomato, honey, yogurt and so on with your liking to taste mild.) Stop the fire once, and add the solid curry in it. Simmer it for about 10min until the curry sauce thickens.
Scoop some curry on top of rice.
* Curry is more delicious the next day than fresh.
* It is also good with Tonkatsu, Karaage, sausages, hamburg steak, fried egg etc on top of curry rice.
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11